Keith Marley Limited adheres to high standards of integrity across all of its business operations. It also expects its whole supply chain and sub-contractors to achieve similar standards and to have processes in place to maintain these. Keith Marley Limited subscribes to the following set of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) guidelines:
- To abide by the laws and regulations of their country and the country of origin of any materials sold by them, conforming to economic sanctions and export controls, and having a zero tolerance to any form of bribery or corruption;
- To respect human rights by adopting and maintaining standards of working practices including paying the minimum wage and adhering to policies including fair treatment and equal opportunities in terms of recruitment, compensation, hours worked, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement for all employees;
- To ensure workers are not subject to physical, verbal, sexual or psychological harassment or abuse;
- To ensure health and safety hazards and risks are identified, assessed and appropriately managed;
- To comply with the best environmental practices where possible, including: optimising the use of finite resources and materials, minimising waste, purchasing FSC or post-consumer recycled materials wherever possible, and providing carbon balanced materials for clients with a carbon-reduction strategy.
Keith Marley Limited operates with companies of all sizes, across the UK and the world. We value and understand the importance of prompt payment and are proud of our 100% record in paying suppliers well within their set payment terms.